Call for Presenters
The NASC National Conference offers a wide variety of opportunities for students, advisers, and other adults to lead workshops and seminars for both students and advisers:
- Student Workshop Information
- Student-led Workshop Application
- Adult-led Seminars Application
(Student Seminars, Professional Development Seminars, and Large Group Seminars)
- Adviser Training Topics
- Student Training Topics
SCI Nevada: Student Council Investigators
The NASC National Conference draws student leaders and advisers from across the country to discuss, learn, and explore topics important to their personal and professional development. We hope you will consider joining us as a presenter to share your ideas and practices with student and adviser delegates.
We are interested in sessions that address the needs of students and advisers at both the middle and high-school levels. Sessions that assist those new to student leadership are just as important as those focused on accomplished practices. Our goal is to provide a varied program of hands-on, practical, and knowledge-based sessions where every delegate will find information that can be readily used.
If you are interested in presenting, please review the steps listed below.
- Review the workshop packet and the student training sessions topics.
- Download an application for the workshop or seminar you would like to lead.
- Review and complete the application per the instructions listed in the document.
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline designated in the application.
- Submit any handouts and/or a tentative presentation outline to Tammy Wightman, email@example.com, by the deadline designated in the application.